Welcome to the Sussex Downs Radio Link Global Open Community Chat Channel. Meet and Greet new people engage in Sometimes topical conversations or just connect and listen. If the Channel is quiet a simple hello is usually enough to get something started. English speaking only so everybody is able to join in the conversation. Channel is Moderated for a safe open forum to air views and discuss. No swearing on channel but understand the odd word May slip out.
* Please be aware that Zello Channels are Public forums and should be treated like open Radio communications they are not private and audio can be shared/recorded by any user or listener at any time.
zello: zello.com/channels/k/7svT or scan the qr code below
Facebook Page: Facebook.com/sussexdownsrl
Facebook Group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/sussexdownsrl
Find us on Tunein Radio: https://tunein.com/radio/Sussex-Downs-Radio-Link-s226307/
English speaking only, Please no swearing on channel!
Also Check out: http://theglobalvoice.info
- Channel Rules- Guidelines for Mods
- No Swearing On channel This is due to the channel Streaming out over various other places and their is no control on the age groups that might be listening. That being said the odd word is fine but excessive or abusive will result in being prohibited from speaking or Blocked
- Disruption Anyone who is Disrupting the flow of conversation more than once should be Timed Prohibited how long is on Moderators discretion.
- Abusive or antagonising users or Moderators Bounce block or Prohibit depending on how serious.
- Explicit pictures will not be approved, Explicit Pictures in profile pictures will also result in a user being removed.
- English Speaking- This is a English speaking channel for the benefit of all users English should be used. If a discussion breaks out in another language which a Moderator does not understand & if not responding to requests to speak English then that person will be timed Prohibited.
- Children on Channel or Listening Children are welcome on channel and it should be presumed that children could be listening at any given time so on main channel any conversations deemed adult should be moved over to the frequency deviation or Bleedover channel if members wish to continue it. We can not control who listens via the website or tunein and it is hoped younger children would be monitored by their parents. On channel only children aged 13 or over are allowed to have a Zello account. Younger children are welcome but it is down to the Moderators on channel to decide if the conversation is too adult for the age of the children on channel to be involved in. If it is then they should be blocked. If the conversation is OK but the child is not keeping up with the conversation then they should be timed out for what ever time seems reasonable.
- Deputes between individuals If a argument breaks out between people it is not Moderators responsible to pick sides as lots goes on on and off channel which we all can not be aware of. In Such cases time Prohibit all involved depending on the seriousness of the argument ask them to either take it onto the deviation channel. If keeps happening follow rules 2 & 3.
If you do find yourself blocked or Prohibited usually this is temporary as the Block list is cleared at intervals along with the Prohibited from talking list. If you think you have been Blocked or Prohibited unfairly then you can email firstname.lastname@example.org giving your user name and time it happened along with the Moderator responsible. Moderators basically use their own discretion when active on channel and Mistakes happen. The channel Promotes open discussion from all walks of life and tries to be as friendly open minded safe place to engage in conversation. Moderators like users who abuse their powers will have their status removed depending on the situation or will be removed from channel. Moderators are Mods due to a number of reasons they are usually friendly frequent users of the channel and promote discussion and keep the channel a safe interesting place to be. Moderators who have not been active in a while will be removed. This is not personal and you will likely be reinstated when active again depending on the times you are on and how many other Mods are on channel at that time. Any Suggestions or feedback on what you think of the channel please email or like us on Facebook.